An Inn So Enchanting, You'll Want to Linger
Victorian elegance with an upbeat ambiance. Smile often, laugh lots and leave with lasting memories you'll be eager to share. Stretch out in one of our exquisitely designed guest rooms or choose a spacious two-room suite--all have queen-size beds and beautiful private baths. Complimentary full gourmet breakfasts are artfully served each morning. Sensibly priced and located between Ogunquit & Kennebunkport, just 10 minutes from Exit 19 off I-95.
For Reservations, Please Call 207-676-2133
- Selected as "Best of New England" by Yankee Magazine in 2011
- Delightful dining nearby at hundreds of fine restaurants featuring everything from Maine lobster in the rough to gourmet specialties
- Minutes from miles of legendary white sand beaches, the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, President Bush's home in Kennebunkport, and The Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge in Wells
- Fabulous shopping in nearby Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, York, Kittery, Portland and Wells. Plus, Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Special Bed and Breakfast lodging packages and gift certificates available
- Ideal setting for weddings, birthday parties, reunions and other private functions of up to 40 people
- Free Wi-Fi
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Open year round
- Free Parking