An Inn So Enchanting, You'll Want to Linger
Victorian elegance with an upbeat ambiance. Smile often, laugh lots and leave with lasting memories you'll be eager to share. Stretch out in one of our exquisitely designed guest rooms or choose a spacious two-room suite--all have queen-size beds and beautiful private baths. Complimentary full gourmet breakfasts are artfully served each morning. Sensibly priced and located between Ogunquit & Kennebunkport, just 10 minutes from Exit 19 off I-95.
For Reservations, Click Button at Upper Left or Call 207-676-2133
- All deluxe rooms and two-room suites priced at $139 per night, double occupancy, through June 30.
- Selected as "Best of New England" by Yankee Magazine in 2011
- Conveniently located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport
- Delightful dining nearby at hundreds of fine restaurants featuring everything from Maine lobster in the rough to gourmet specialties
- Minutes from miles of legendary white sand beaches, the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, President Bush's home in Kennebunkport, and The Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge in Wells
- Special Bed and Breakfast lodging packages and gift certificates available
- Ideal setting for weddings, birthday parties, reunions and other private functions of up to 40 people
- Free Wi-Fi
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Open year round
- Free Parking